Vitidens 100 W - new unit, no hot water | General DIY Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vitidens 100 W - new unit, no hot water in the General DIY Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Have a recently installed Vitodens 100-W, within the last week, & hot water has been intermittent at best. I'm seeing F.373 - 50 & F. 345 - 50 fault codes. Install follow- up has been unhelpful. I,m also seeing standby temps reach 195 F (91 C) which sounds dangerously high.

These are all temperature related, so I would check the flow and return valves are open fully under the boiler, or any other restrictions - eg a filter valve valves. Failing that, then there could be an issue with how it’s been installed such as a blockage, pump failure (yes new ones can fail), another circulation issue.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Plate to plate Sorry to say gas engineers job
Replies
Views
@woytaz thanks for the update. It's funny...
Replies
Views
If the op has the newer colour display model...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'd want one of the valves on the radiator to...
Replies
Views
Back