Vokera 25 he | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vokera 25 he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin b

Gas Engineer
Hi all
Can anyone suggest a two channel controller that i can use with a vokera 25 he combi and an unvented cylinder. at present the heating and hot water have to be on together. the hot water from the combi is blocked off and its set up as a system boiler. there are 2 two port valves fitted but i want to start again with the wiring. The boiler needs volt free switching but i need a switched live to operate the valves.

If you are not competent you shouldn't be messing with that unvented as if you mess up the wiring your going to blow up your house . Require a G3 qualified to mess with safety devices on an unvented ....... The two port is the first safety device on the unvented chain of protection. It's very simple tho .

why havent you left the combi on one tap only ie kitchen waste of a bit of kit not too. re setting up a s plan, its simple and any qualified techie should know the ropes as they should be able to wire in a standard 2 channel programmer. Having said that, the idiot I followed on after last Sunday could spot a badly wired s plan either!!

Use 240v from controller to open close valves and the. The microswitch contacts to operate boiler volt free. It's just like how u wire ufh to a combi.

safer to wire the lot as 240v rather than mixing it with volt free if the bod on the end of the screw driver isnt sure, saves a new pcb :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
Phone your gas safe registered engineer.
Replies
Views
Thanks for your response mate. Im not...
Replies
Views
Back