Vokera Boiler installations | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vokera Boiler installations in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mcniven

Alright team,

I find myself installing a good wad of Vokera boilers now a day. On average 2 per week. However, since xmas iv had 3 boilers that have a fault or internal leaks !!
This is absolute murder for me as an installer, as I need to arrange a service call (to change faulty parts) and the internal leaks are missing washers or in this case, a leak coming from a seal ???

Had anyone else much experience of this, fortunately my customers have been excellent when speaking to them about it, but it does make it look like the installers fault!!

photo-6.jpg

I have only had one new boiler out of the box with a problem, and that was a seized pump on a worcester junior. I dont fit Vokera boilers as I really dont like them though. Maybe time to change the boilers you fit if these are causing you hassle.

better boilers out there than vokeras ideal logic is a good budget boiler, fitted loads with no problem

the other solution could be to become a vokera agent, you get a spares kit, install the boiler and if you find a fault vokera pay you to fix it there and then, customer likes the service you get paid for the install and paid by vokera for the problem

the other solution could be to become a vokera agent, you get a spares kit, install the boiler and if you find a fault vokera pay you to fix it there and then, customer likes the service you get paid for the install and paid by vokera for the problem
think i will start installig em !!! lots of work lol

better boilers out there than vokeras ideal logic is a good budget boiler, fitted loads with no problem
aye theres better boilers out there but not cheaper. it,s like vokeraland up here, all the punters seem to want is the cheapest. you get what you pay for i,m afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks for your response mate. Im not...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Many thanks for the advice.
Replies
Views
Get your local gas Safe inspector out to see...
Replies
Views
In my experience, the way these things usually...
Replies
Views
Not sure if you've got to the bottom of this...
Replies
Views
Back