Vokera Boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vokera Boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

fubar1000

Gas Engineer
Fitted the above today for a mate as his skint, was only £574 with vat. Didn't seem that bad of a boiler, came with flue + wireless room stat/programmer.

Condenses & PRV was a pain & you can see where they have saved money on building the boiler. But I would happily fit another

Anyone fitted them?

Any feed back?

Reliability etc etc?

Not the worst boilers I have fitted. The newer ones are less reliable than the earlier lineas etc.
But for budget boiler, they are not bad.

ive fitted 25 of the compacts good little BUDGET boiler easy to fit very light and cheap to buy

Yeah that was a 25 compact I fitted. Nice easy budget boiler. Wouldn't mind fitting them again

i find with the cheaper boilers they sting you for the spares a couple of years down the line. i would be interested if others find that to be true. looks like TB does

i find with the cheaper boilers they sting you for the spares a couple of years down the line. i would be interested if others find that to be true. looks like TB does

Vokera parts are extortionate. Most other cheap brands are the same. Must sell high volumes of boilers for little markup then make money back on spares.

Do you find the PRV tail a bit of a pain in the harries tho?

a little bit but ive done a few now so quite easy. the parts are very expencive but i fit them for landlords cheap jobs ect so up to them they want the cheapest job done. ive done a few LPG covertions aswell not to bad to do imo a good budget boiler

Vokera parts are extortionate. Most other cheap brands are the same. Must sell high volumes of boilers for little markup then make money back on spares.

Agreed with the notable exception of vaillant who charge extortionate amounts for the boilers and spares

Had it yesterday. Brother in law has a heatline solaris, got it cheap from Williams (cheers Ray) when they did them about 4 years ago. Needed new pump...£138 plus vat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Something as simple as turning the power off...
Replies
Views
D
As above The Grant instructions tell you to...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
You seem to have an understanding of what...
Replies
Views
Its easy to check for a leak, just tie up the...
Replies
Views
Back