Vokera boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vokera boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
What you guys thinking of the new boilers they have?
longer warranties and you can now get unto 10 years on selected ,

The bigger models they have have larger waterways inside now they don't sound to bad for a cheaper option boiler these days.

What they like pricewise . Tbh its a brand ive always looked past for no particular reason but will have a gander later

They got some reasonable products bottom end with flue and clock £500 ish to high end with 10 year warranty about £800 ish.

Modulate down to 3.2 kw on the bigger stuff , can twin flue all models and can do rear exit on most as well.

Plumb centre have them 25kw flue and clock for £399 + Vat.

One of the big companies around me have started advertising them for £1700 all fitted as a budget option and I'm thinking the same but for a bit cheaper.

They are the Unica i range and are a cracking boiler

They new Visions are absolute junk for starters! Boiler of choice for one the major housings round my way.

Made by riello (however you spell it), had a look into them wasn't a bad read up and can get a real good deal on them . Have always thought they were carp however the only ones have ripped out have been on HA and the tenants have said they have been relatively reliable.

Other than the usuals that you get on any boiler no one can give me good reason as to why they are supposed to be so bad .Wouldnt mind getting some info from other installers as to why they are supposed to be so pants .

I used to do warranty on Vokera and they weren't great but most of them were just lashed in. And the ha that I used to work for had loads but same again they were lobbed in and the systems were mucky as hell.

Totally agree with the above, fitted quite a few myself and had little to no problems with them. I find because they are cheaply priced, tend to get fitted by the crash, bang, wallop merchants and thrown in which results in problems caused by the install and not the boiler. Fitted about ten Visions and as yet all ok, although early doors regarding reliability but with a seven warranty at the moment a cracking boiler & price.

Totally agree with the above, fitted quite a few myself and had little to no problems with them. I find because they are cheaply priced, tend to get fitted by the crash, bang, wallop merchants and thrown in which results in problems caused by the install and not the boiler. Fitted about ten Visions and as yet all ok, although early doors regarding reliability but with a seven warranty at the moment a cracking boiler & price.

Thats my thought process on them spoke to area manager in week as was set up a meeting with him through bum center. He said to me that reason they are cheaper is basically little advertising cost as to wozzie and valiant etc.

Like i said bigger boilers offer 10 year warranty booster , can't find anyone to give a real reason why they are crap other than changed a fan etc on 8 year old one .

Does this have anything to do with a local company offering a new boiler supplied and installed for £1000 incl. VAT on heart radio hammers? :crazy:

Must be mad, or desperate

Does this have anything to do with a local company offering a new boiler supplied and installed for £1000 incl. VAT on heart radio hammers? :crazy:

Must be mad, or desperate

Untill they install the boiler and say this or that had to be done, so final bill comes to £2,000:)

bomped into rep last friday, he was like a fly on a horses bum about the, worth looking at as price wise?

Which company is that Hammers ? Are they in Plymouth ?
I don't listen to Heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

This response doesn't make any sense, as the...
Replies
Views
Could be right above the boiler pipework or...
Replies
Views
Who said plastic 28/22mm copper tube and mlcp...
Replies
Views
H
Prob blocked / frozen condense pipe does it...
Replies
Views
Back