Vokera combi boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vokera combi boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAH HEATING

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Not sure what model, must be the latest one out I think ??

someone with aload of Eco work is installing them, I'm looking at subbie the work myself..

think I've fitted one vokera before, had some stupid clock you fitted that was part of like a bottom cover of boiler ?

anyone fitted any vokera recently ? Just trying to get a heads up,on what they are like

cheers.

15mm connection into boiler with 22 mm gas run fitted 32 compacts last year 5 breakdowns after sales are really bad but easy to fit

Last edited by a moderator:
when visions came out we had few problems , no start up earth fault with the fan vokera cam out drained the boiler down by prv they had to come out ad the prv failed, condy trap was missing dust cover ****ed out every where, missing flue test point on one then last one 2 month old and the pcb when cheap and easy to fit

It is the compact that has the clock on the bottom panel.
Cheap as chips but do the job.

why does it matter what nut and olive is on the gas connection?

If its 15mm, an you have 15 to the old boiler (22mm a meter or so away) then it's no new gas carcass.

if it was 22mm, an you had 15mm connection you are creating a pressure drop straight away by going 15 to 22 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

If its a quick fix then a callout will be £70+...
Replies
Views
A
I looked up the faults out of curiosity as I...
Replies
Views
update on this, attached the Kinetico HE water...
Replies
Views
My 30 year old good servant a Combi Vokera...
Replies
Views
Back