Vokera Compact 24 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vokera Compact 24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Tearing my hair out with this one, intermittent lockout (solid red) at various points during the day, resets ok and can run for hours before locking out again.
Checked the venturi, aps and probe. Changed the primary thermistor and changed the gas valve as the main solenoid was buzzing. Thought I had cracked it as it ran ok for two days but now is up to its tricks again. Max / min pressures all ok. Anyone got any ideas?

Hi, Try the dhw flow switch, could be stuck on causing boiler to fire when not wanted [overheating].
Pull the wires off & check, if continuety new switch req'd.

one of the above broke my heart, for weeks , eventual solution, after much head wrecking was . remove restrictor in flue and clean.

Do you know if it locks out after dhw demand or when CH called if it's mainly CH the the DV could be passing to the DHW side, Maybe?

This boiler doesn't have a diverter valve, thanks for the comments though. Ive changed the PCB and its looking ok so far, fingers crossed! Hate changing parts when I'm not 100%

My bad,, your right . This is the biothermic hex. heads gone today

if still acts up,after pcb
go for the clean restrictor in flue.
worked on that one i over 14 months ago and would have defo heard back from her.

i had the same prob months ago on a vokera, changed the whole pcb including the ignition bit as well. everything ok till now i guess. no calls

For future reference it was the main pcb (the ignition part was ok).

i had same intermittent issue on one of these and it turned out to be the ignition board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
Pm a mod with your gas safe details and get...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Please read the forum rules. You need another...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
As above.
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Pump?
Replies
Views
A
Please read the forum rules pertaining to gas...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back