vokera compact 25 he hot water problem | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss vokera compact 25 he hot water problem in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Hi there I am having a problem with the hot water on the above boiler

At first the hot water was running hot then cold hot then cold due to the boiler cutting off so I replaced the plate heat exchanger and the problem was solved.

But now the water only runs lukewarm when the tap is run full blast, when I turn the tap down the water gets hotter,I felt the flow pipe heating up when the hot water was running so replaced the diverted valve cartridge but hot water still not hot enough.

Any any ideas??

Gsr 572382
licence 3670327

Similar plumbing topics

C
  • Question
Is there a ball valve on the flexihoses? Might...
Replies
Views
  • Question
IME Mira showers of that age are usually very...
Replies
Views
Are you Gas Safe Registered? If not please...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Not to my knowledge but they're not things I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'd be grateful for some advice please...
Replies
Views
Back