Vokera Compact 25he Cuts out on heating? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vokera Compact 25he Cuts out on heating? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewat66

Gas Engineer
Hi All,
i have vokera compact 25 that was not working at all. Had a good look at it and it ran with the cover off but not on. Diagnosed it as a Venturi. Replaced this and thought problem solved. Now the boiler works great on DHW but lights for about 10 seconds, then stops for 3 minutes, then lights & so on.
the pump seems to be working as I have checked this with magnetic wheel so it doesn't look like the pump.
temp remains the same on flow and return though?
vokera technical said there is a blockage on the system but boiler looks fine? From cold the boiler runs for about 3-5 mins then goes back into this cycle?
Surely if there was a blockage it wouldn't run from cold for a few minutes? Can the pump look as if it is running but actually not be?
any ideas on what I am missing?

thanks
kewat66

if it works on hot water but cuts out on heating that rules the pump out

check the min settings could be it runs in hw as its full flame most of the time but heating cuts out when flame modulates down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Ok cheers for reply. Sorted it now. Solid...
Replies
Views
C
I’m not posting here to agree to do/looking...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Will be a 15-60 then prob ups2 Green lights ?
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
done, but let's assume you didn't see that...
Replies
Views
Back