vokera compact 28 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss vokera compact 28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advise please,
Problem with Vokera compact 28 dhw, hot water unstable. Hot and cold but mostly just lukewarm. I have replaced secondary thermister on hot water side. Tested flow switch, checked venturi, fan and pressure switch. Have also checked min and max modulating pressure along with modulating coil electrical check. I have also checked wires and connections back to p.c.b.
All the above stated in the manual and a phone call to vokera tech who advised me on modulating tests.
The manual is pointing at p.c.b but as you can imagine, I don't want to get this wrong possibly at my expense!
Does anyone agree with the p.c.b or am I missing something.

Any help appreciated

Have you checked the filter on the cold inlet has not blocked up as this can cause problems. I take it you have removed the fan and had a really good look at the venturi as that is a common fault on the vokera's

and have you ruled out plate heat exchanger? but as said venturies prone to problems

I don't think this model has a plate to plate but I could be wrong, I often am :)

The fan is very clean and so is venturi and hose to pressure switch. I haven't checked inlet filter, just ruled it out as water flow is fine. It's a twin heat exchanger above burner, although I'd imagine the heat exchanger could scale or block but maybe not as prone as the plate type,
Thanks for replies

The fan is very clean and so is venturi and hose to pressure switch. I haven't checked inlet filter, just ruled it out as water flow is fine. It's a twin heat exchanger above burner, although I'd imagine the heat exchanger could scale or block but maybe not as prone as the plate type,
Thanks for replies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Need to get someone out to calc what your...
Replies
Views
Thankyou DuncanM will do that.
Replies
Views
Hello All- (Usual caveats apply: I am the...
Replies
Views
I would take burner out and clean it. Clean...
Replies
Views
S
Pm a mod with your gas safe details and get...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Back