Vokera compact 35kw | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vokera compact 35kw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ermintrude

Alreet ladies. After one tissue to the neXt. Went to compact 35he

Ratio 0.0082

CO 408

Co2 5

Burner 10.2

Inlet 10.2

Was diagnosed by service guy. I just fitted Venturi and then carried out checks, she were rough!

Clean side fine. So all I can think is that the gas valve been fully opened up by nugget installer and that's why it's rough. Ran in 15mm for a mile or so. Any thoughts my esteemed brethren?

My advice to custard. Also advised that the contact gas safe. Installer got 3 years of servicing..... No recorded issues. Benchmark says 10.2mbar no combustion.

Flue has 300mm hole ( no exaggeration) around on inside
No clips and the service receipts list ratio way out of mi

I was after a super nugget of golden info. Hardwood floors needs to be 28! So I'm gonna be charging zillion dollars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not surprised it's burning like dog turd,who fits a boiler with that input on a 15mm supply...oh dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

check the min settings could be it runs in hw...
Replies
Views
Back