Vokera compact problem | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vokera compact problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boiler is playing up big time. It was working fine until 2 weeks ago it tripped the switch on the fuse box. Flipped the switch back on and 2 days later it blew the fuse in the spur. Changed the fuse and now nothing is happening, no lights no nothing.

My mates coming down to have a look at it this weekend but i'm just wondering if it could be an electrical fault outwith the boiler or is there something in the boiler that would cause this?

I done my gas card as part of my apprenticeship 6 years ago, but have been doing only plumbing pretty much since i got it so i'm not to keen to start messing about trying to fault find.

Any replies are appreciated.

All you can do is isolate any external controls make sure they;re not to blame, I'd say.... Quite a bit that'll pop a fuse from inside ...

i installed one one a while back, and on commisioning it blew fuses in spur and inside. i put new fuses in spur and boiler it lated an hour then did it again. got vokera round he found a problem with the board so he put a new one in and that didnt even work at all, when we compared the two boards the new one (fresh out the box mind you) had a component in a completly differant place lol. anyway he got another new one out his van and its worked fine since. think there was a dodgy batch of boards at one point lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Take the plastic valve handle off and turn...
Replies
Views
  • Question
OK thanks for the response. I hadn't...
Replies
Views
Yawn oh you’re an engineer. Well that makes...
Replies
Views
T
Nope. Read the forum rules.
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back