Vokera Controls Course & Fault Finding | Plumbing Courses | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vokera Controls Course & Fault Finding in the Plumbing Courses area at Plumbers Forums

P

PlumberShooter

Anyone been this courses? Is it worth it? Just wanna know from you guys been there rather lost a 2 days job money...thanks

Angeles Plumbing

I have been on a few of these courses. Mostly classroom stuff about their products and less about doing practical work on their boilers - which is what I wanted.

I did a fault finding / combi course with Baxi for about 4 days - pretty good course with quite a bit of hands on stuff and hardly any sales pitch on their own boilers - would recommend.

Ive done the Baxi one in warrington and its a good one, its mostly prctical and hey give you freebies and a 3 folders showing you how to do everthing they have taught you, once you come out of there you know how to find any fault using a multi meter, theres 3 courses, basic electrics, fault diagnosis and boiler appreciation, get on them and it will improve you alot

Similar plumbing topics

Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
Hi sir i don't suggest you go out on your own...
Replies
Views
O
  • Article
Are at home Level 2 courses actually viable...
Replies
Views
OLG0824
O
I found Mr Combi helpful when I first started.
Replies
Views
It’s more of a thing in commercial eg dead...
Replies
Views
Back