Vokera Excell 80sp no hot water | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vokera Excell 80sp no hot water in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

I have a Vokera Excell 80sp combi boiler. For the last couple of days the hot water has been firing up initially when the tap's turned on and then running cold. I checked the pressure gauge and it was at zero so i topped up the boiler using the filler loop, which seemed to get the pressure back up ok, though I had to keep the valve open a little longer than expected to get it up to 1 bar. Trouble is, i then tested the hot water and there is now no water at all coming out of the hot taps (not even cold). I don't know why this would be - any ideas? Thanks!

An 80SP! Great boilers in their day but so was a mark 4 cortina from the same era and when was the last time you saw one of those.
Unless you gave accidentally shut the valve on the cold inlet of the boiler (black square handle on the right hand pipe) you'll need to ring someone to have a look.

An 80SP! Great boilers in their day but so was a mark 4 cortina from the same era and when was the last time you saw one of those.
Unless you gave accidentally shut the valve on the cold inlet of the boiler (black square handle on the right hand pipe) you'll need to ring someone to have a look.

Aha - that's exactly what I'd done. Sorted. Thanks for your help!

Similar plumbing topics

C
  • Question
Is there a ball valve on the flexihoses? Might...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You Can Use Boiler, Heat Pump.
Replies
Views
They were quite accurate IMO and might look...
Replies
Views
V
  • Question
It would help to know what type of system you...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
I think 2.7LPM is the minimum requireed so...
Replies
Views
Back