Vokera Linea 24 is noisy, how do i prevent it? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vokera Linea 24 is noisy, how do i prevent it? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

urkiburki

Hi,

As you can hear in the youtube video, linked further down, our boiler is very noisy and sounds like a fog horn when you flush the toilet. Is there anything we can do to prevent it or do we have to call for a plumber to fix it? Would be very grateful for answers since our experiences with boilers equals zero.

youtube.com/watch?v=SRVLn6fW3rA

Axel & flatmates

hi axel & flatmates welcome to the forums. i haven't looked at the youtube video but i would think that the fact that the noise occurs when you flush the toilet points to the toilet fill valve needing attention really.

Really appreciate your response everyone. Exchanging the ball valve seem to be a work for a plumber if I'm not mistaken. But what about to repressurise the boiler, is that easy to do on your own?

If you're getting a plumber in for the ballvalve, ask him/her to show you how to fill up your heating, he shouldn't charge you for that
There will be a filling loop under your boiler ( usually a silver braided hose with a valve either end)and a pressure guage on the boiler, you need to open the filling valve and raise the pressure to between 1 and 1.5 bar then turn the fill valve back off
Read the user instructions for more info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ah, so that rules out my question to Shaun...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
All three holes created in a different...
Replies
Views
365drills
A
Re: Vokera Linea 24 Problem - no central...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Re: Video: On a tiled floor how do I bolt down...
Replies
Views
D
Back