Vokera Linea 24 plate to plate ideas please... | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vokera Linea 24 plate to plate ideas please... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys,

i was at a job today to replace a plate to plate thermistor and a non return cartridge, thought easy job done in no time lol
anyway puts the new plate to plate in new o'rings the job done start to run the water through it and gush, first time ever this has happened to me, I mean sometimes you get a drip then it's just a little tighten of the screw job done, but I had this off 5-6 times changed o'rings still same outcome.....leak at the pump side and thinking this might be a manifold prob have any you guys came across this?

cheeers

kev

Not come across it, did you try the original o rings again, were the ones supplied the correct size?

Hi roger yip done it all bud even tried the old plate to plate in again same thing this is why am thinking it maybe the manifold tell you bud nightmare of a job that's done in jig time just snowballed on me just started like one of those days lol

cheers

Ah I know the feeling I had an ecotec exp pipe from exp vessel leaked when I refited it six times in and out finally managed to get it to seal .

Last edited by a moderator:
I worked on a Linea 28 a few weeks ago and bits of grit and cr@p were seating on the brass manifold so the O rings would not seal. Just cleaned everything up small smear of Jet Blue and job done, access is really tight though!

Done it all guys double checked the right and wrong way round, I always clean the seatings of anything I take off, it's a mind bender when I go back tomorrow I will just take the manifold off and check what's what brass manifold tho mmmm I have been going over the job in my nut and can't see I have done anything diff I would have done every time crazy.

I think they will go in both ways round but wont seal properly.

I've just had a look at the MI's and you're right it looks like it could go in either way but has an arrow indicating the correct direction. Could cause the leak I suppose?

Make sure right way round. Plenty silicone grease on seals, tighten up screws uniformly. Never had a prob with these and done a few.

I've just had a look at the MI's and you're right it looks like it could go in either way but has an arrow indicating the correct direction. Could cause the leak I suppose?
arrows nothing to go by had loads of phexs with the sticker on wrong way round

Thanks guys for the input turned out sometimes you ain't as good as you think lol turned out the manifold had just moved off centre with me loosening one of the nuts sometimes it takes a step back and not pulling the hair out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

A
Re: Vokera Linea 24 Problem - no central...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
If it's the plate h/exch. turn on tap, run hot...
Replies
Views
Back