vokera linea 28 cutting out at 57 degrees | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss vokera linea 28 cutting out at 57 degrees in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

ray

good evening ,looking for some assistance, i have a vokera linea 28 combi boiler running on LPG. problem which has just recently started is that the boiler will run until it reaches 57 degrees and then it cuts out.

It will restart when it has cooled down and then it will cut out at 57 degrees again,

i have replaced the high stat thermostat and also the digital pcb board.
There is no error codes when it cuts out and the light is always green.

anyone any ideas , the boiler is for heating my garage and really dont want to spend any more money on it.

any help appreciated

thansk Ray

Similar plumbing topics

This response doesn't make any sense, as the...
Replies
Views
Is it a heat only boiler?, you say a new pump...
Replies
Views
S
Yes I gathered you meant that cover, but it...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Linea flow rate 14.2 outputs on new combi...
Replies
Views
A few thoughts, all gas boilers fire up at...
Replies
Views
Back