vokera linea 28 replace with a energy rated boiler,is is possible ? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss vokera linea 28 replace with a energy rated boiler,is is possible ? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bobmyo

is it possible to replace a vokera linea 28 boiler with an a rated energy vokera boiler, whould the pipe fittings and flue outlet be the same or simular,? is it a big job for a d i y person ?

it is NOT a job for a diy person at all totally illegal. get a gas safe registered engineer.

:iagree: Pipes are different, flue's different, gas suply will most likely be different, there's an extra pipe to contend with too and it isn't a job for DIYer :iagree:

diy-gas-work-killssssss.jpg

WHAT A FOOL !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

My 30 year old good servant a Combi Vokera...
Replies
Views
Hi appreciate and thanks to all that replied...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this, much appreciated. Andrew
Replies
Views
Nope you can’t keep the flue, as the flue...
Replies
Views
I also thought it was 10:1, for the 4000 and...
Replies
Views
Back