vokera linea 28he | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss vokera linea 28he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

millar2000

Gas Engineer
tomorrow i am going to a vokera linea 28he
showing up fault code 34 (Fan fault)
have you ever came across this before

Was there on Saturday. was told it was the MAIN PCB .( it wasn't of course )
Was also told by vokera it was the transformer and also no

see the problem is. It not getting the right voltage back to the pcb from the fan transformer
it getting about 1.056 ac back to the pcb
But there 240 ac going to the fan
transformer

if its not the fan its the venturi, if its not the venturi its the air pressure switch, if its not the air pressure switch its the PCB

when you fault find a boiler keep asking yourself whats it doing now, work out at what point its stopping and youve likely found the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Have you checked L-N ? 240 ?
Replies
Views
Can I have your gas reg number please so I can...
Replies
Views
Easy done when you start bud, post around 10...
Replies
Views
Gas Safe Registered? If so send your details...
Replies
Views
Sorry, the forum rules forbid discussion of...
Replies
Views
Back