Vokera Linea 30 HE Not Rectifying? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vokera Linea 30 HE Not Rectifying? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

arran197

Gas Engineer
Had to look at this today.

Fault code 10 (flame not detected).

Boiler was actually firing up, but not rectifying. Checked the leads all had continuity through them. Took the flame electrode out and it looked pretty bad. Cleaned it up, popped it back and it them fired up. I've ordered a new one, but is there any common problems on these that could cause this?

19.5 mbar on ignition, gas valve breather tube clear.

Also, I couldn't get it to go in to max service mode, despite following the M.I.s. Any ideas?

Had to look at this today.

Fault code 10 (flame not detected).

Boiler was actually firing up, but not rectifying. Checked the leads all had continuity through them. Took the flame electrode out and it looked pretty bad. Cleaned it up, popped it back and it them fired up. I've ordered a new one, but is there any common problems on these that could cause this?

19.5 mbar on ignition, gas valve breather tube clear.

Also, I couldn't get it to go in to max service mode, despite following the M.I.s. Any ideas?

All what you have done, plus ensure condensate is clear, then new probe, if that dont cure it its PCB, it fails and goes into a cycle of firing and stoping then restarting, when demand is created......they were on version 12 last time i changed one, you need maual as board comes blank and you have to load parameters, gas,NG,LPG, KW rating which sets LL MM HH fan speeds, think they are now red also not green

This had a red board fitted and a green ignition board. There was no letters at all, so I'm wondering if a new board has been fitted and not set up correctly then?

This had a red board fitted and a green ignition board. There was no letters at all, so I'm wondering if a new board has been fitted and not set up correctly then?

Possibly pal, may explain why it wont go into service mode, you load password? off top of my head 53? but is on drop down flap

No idea what the password is tbh! I was just trying to get it in to service function for flipping ages! I probably won't be going back to fit the part due to being on holiday next from Thursday, which is a shame, but I want to know if I come across it in the future.

No idea what the password is tbh! I was just trying to get it in to service function for flipping ages! I probably won't be going back to fit the part due to being on holiday next from Thursday, which is a shame, but I want to know if I come across it in the future.
Yeah you have to input numbers to activate service levels pal, as it can screw the boiler big time.....

Went back today and fitted the electrode. I wasn't expecting the difference in length to be quite as bad as it was. The old electrode was about 25mm shorter than the new one! Anyway, ran boiler up 10 times and it stayed on every time.

Went back today and fitted the electrode. I wasn't expecting the difference in length to be quite as bad as it was. The old electrode was about 25mm shorter than the new one! Anyway, ran boiler up 10 times and it stayed on every time.
Nice one pal, if it faults within next week deffo PCB required after probe

I'll be in Turkey, so hopefully it won't go off again. I'm surprised I went back to the job tbh, I don't usually work on that housing association contract, I was just helping out. So someone else will be going back I'd imagine, if it does go down again. Which no doubt, being a Vokera, won't be too long! Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks some good ideas. Just as an aside if we...
Replies
Views
Is the gas safe engineer next to you Wiley...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
If its not rectifying it will stop in seconds...
Replies
Views
H
Thanks steve, i thought i had to start ten...
Replies
Views
Hanns21
H
Please read the forum rules. You need another...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back