Vokera Lynea 28, pressure..... | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vokera Lynea 28, pressure..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Beckett

Gas Engineer
Hi all,

Had a call yesterday from someone with a vokera linea 28 combi boiler.
She tells me the pressure gauge on the front of the boiler is showing 0bar, she has tried to top up the pressure via filling loop underneath boiler but she cant hear any sound of filling or see any movement on the needle of the gauge.
There I definitely water at the filing loop but it just doesnt seem to be entering the boiler...

Ay help much appreciated a I have not much experience with vokera boilers

Thank you

I have had a few that have a filling loop across the brass valves and the check valve in the return valve is stuck and will not let water through, either change it or probably easier just to put another one on the pipe work.

I have had a few that have a filling loop across the brass valves and the check valve in the return valve is stuck and will not let water through, either change it or probably easier just to put another one on the pipe work.

Hi, Thanks for the reply. Do you mean the brass valve on the return pipe under the boiler where the filling loop attaches too?

Cheers

Hi, Thanks for the reply. Do you mean the brass valve on the return pipe under the boiler where the filling loop attaches too?

Cheers

Yeah it has an internal check valve that sometimes fails as it gets clogged up, as said I have come across a few recently.

Better off just fitting a new one onto pipe-work (Leaver Type)

Make sure they've undone the plastic handle too! The vessels are prone to going on these, so if the pressure keeps dropping then I'd check that.

A tip for these is to tap the non return valve with hammer and screw driver gently and it usually fills slowly giving you to fit new filling loop later at time more suitable for yourself

Found this a lot with the SE Linea and Syntesi's the small
brass part with the non return on it seems to get clogged full of dirt. Quite annoying when your in for the service and pressure is down and have to take it apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

M
  • Question
I have to put water into the expansion tank...
Replies
Views
Philip Duff
P
If it rises steadily while system heats up to...
Replies
Views
Good call. I get this a fair bit on the...
Replies
Views
It is possible for a PRV to dribble after it...
Replies
Views
panel isnt secure i bet if you lift it...
Replies
Views
Back