Vokera Mynute VHE 15 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vokera Mynute VHE 15 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hey all,

Gotta go out to a Vokera Mynute VHE 15 heat only boiler on Weds. It's a bit of a way away, so trying to go prepared and maybe take a part with me if needed to save time and messing around.

last week it started playing up and would go to lock out (red LED) and the customer would need to reset it. It is very intermittent and can go a couple of days fine but the next it can do this twice in one day.

No fault codes are displayed so not much to go on.

Having done some searching the NTC sensor seems to be a common fault on these, so I'm wondering to take one with me or not.

Anyone come across this before with this boiler?

I'll check the pump etc also to ensure no circulation issues that could cause overheating.

Cheers

the thermistor is a fair assumption as it will go into open circuit then reset itself i would also check the pump and check for any air in the system another thing to check would be the gas valve and pressures at appliance and meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

This response doesn't make any sense, as the...
Replies
Views
Yeah all controls are good. That the way to do...
Replies
Views
Back