vokera vibe 20 a and visions. emmisiions high ppm ... | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss vokera vibe 20 a and visions. emmisiions high ppm ... in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

markinaark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
vokera vibe 20 a and visions. emmisiions ie ppm in the thousands on low rate safety check . any one coming across this, and offer a remedy a solution, recomendationto correct for same..... in the process floods anaylsers...and makes it extremly difficult to calibrate.

m.i. states .. co2% should be 9.00 and 9.5...... ie high and low etc . but when set to low. produces 1000s ppm floods anton anaylser ... so to try and adjust with allen keys .....is not a possibility .....

I’ve had this twice with Vokera Vision System boilers ( the current version with the LCD display, not the early version with no display) - one, a 25S was straight out of the box.

If you call the Vokera service line, they will come out and replace the suspect part. Free of charge in both of my cases - it is a £350 ish part on an £650 boiler, so you can no doubt guess what it is.

I was told that the indication that there is a problem is a build up of white milky deposits ( with solids) in the condensate pipe that connects the collector to the condensate trap.

Last edited:
I’ve had this twice with Vokera Vision System boilers ( the current version with the LCD display, not the early version with no display) - one, a 25S was straight out of the box.

If you call the Vokera service line, they will come out and replace the suspect part. Free of charge in both of my cases - it is a £350 ish part on an £650 boiler, so you can no doubt guess what it is.

I was told that the indication that there is a problem is a build up of white milky deposits ( with solids) in the condensate pipe that connects the collector to the condensate trap

I was told that the indication that there is a problem is a build up of white milky deposits ( with solids) in the condensate pipe that connects the collector to the condensate trap.
Have seen that white goo in lots of them. When doing trap... Always wondered how that came about

Similar plumbing topics

The housing association I work for only get...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The compact, easy-to-use testo 340 available...
Replies
Views
Mate, all you need to do is everything, to...
Replies
Views
M
Hahaha i remember something about 200ppm but...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
L
Hoping for a wee bit advice on this one.. I...
Replies
Views
lexicon101
L
Back