Vokera Vision brand new and does not work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vokera Vision brand new and does not work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

S

smtplumbing

well after gasmanrob post , i thought i would post this up. Fitted a vision yesterday as a landlord need it done asap. pick boiler up Right to the job one of the easiest swaps i have done went to fire up for a wee powerflush guess what boiler would not fire GREAT after spending two hours checking if there was gas etc coming in the inlet took the gas valve out checked it, made sure the gas was been pulled into the chamber which it was. opened the C02 air point test point could smell gas could here it try to light o the joys vokera job to morrow and going to cost me money going back to finish the boiler job.

GRRRRRRR

well after gasmanrob post , i thought i would post this up. Fitted a vision yesterday as a landlord need it done asap. pick boiler up Right to the job one of the easiest swaps i have done went to fire up for a wee powerflush guess what boiler would not fire GREAT after spending two hours checking if there was gas etc coming in the inlet took the gas valve out checked it, made sure the gas was been pulled into the chamber which it was. opened the C02 air point test point could smell gas could here it try to light o the joys vokera job to morrow and going to cost me money going back to finish the boiler job.

GRRRRRRR
Faulty gas valve zero governor, will take him ten mins to sort under warranty!

Similar plumbing topics

The date the inspection is let’s say 2 months...
Replies
Views
Does on both
Replies
Views
Get your local gas Safe inspector out to see...
Replies
Views
It’s called experience! You’re welcome, glad...
Replies
Views
Back