Volkera boiler not igniting with filling loop working | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Volkera boiler not igniting with filling loop working in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hello,

Please can anyone offer help with my Volkera Mynute HE. I have no pressure at all according the gauge and when opening the valves of the filling loop water has definitely gone into the boiler. The gauge does not show any increase in pressure and when removing the filling loop water is in the pipes to the boiler so I know there doesn't seem to be a problem there.

When I turn on the boiler for central heating it sounds like it's attempting to ignite for about 20 seconds then displays fault code 10.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Fault code 10 is ignition failure, I’m not aufait with these boilers so could be that it goes to 10 if no pressure. Could be that the pressure gauge has debris on the end of it. It could also be that one of the valves has failed?

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a flexicom.cx that hasn’t been...
Replies
Views
Oliver1234
O
I should have said "S-plan plus", of course!
Replies
Views
Yep I think that’s got to be the next step. I...
Replies
Views
Hello All. The pump was disconnected and...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the detailed and considered...
Replies
Views
Back