w b combi 24cdi | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss w b combi 24cdi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
just come home from a BBQ , home owner had one of the above !
boiler runs normally just after demand fun runs for 20 min or so till stops !
he asked me if i could go back and fix it next week , i thought is the pcb sending wrong signal to run fun for that long !
what could it be ???

i have had this fault but it was ages ago i think it was the pcb have you got the mi,s stan? might need to speak to worcester

danny i can dawn load them that is not a problem ,is just first gut feeling for me was this ! but strange as boiler runs normal on ch and hot water and is been going on for many years ,as usual boiler is not been serviced for many many years

try a service see what it throws up ,i think fan has 2 speeds on this but cant remember

could be flue as there is a car port and is just 200mm below ,and car port is closed top and left hand side ,good thing i was there they were going to block the other right hand side of the car port next few days ......this people dont think of there gas appliances as a dangerous fumes are coming out ......

could be flue as there is a car port and is just 200mm below ,and car port is closed top and left hand side ,good thing i was there they were going to block the other right hand side of the car port next few days ......this people dont think of there gas appliances as a dangerous fumes are coming out ......

in veiw of this info may be id anyway this could be your problem vitiation,or being starved of fresh combustion air after a few hours running

is not id as flue is by the book ,but however boiler flue operation is restricted ! but how this could affect the boiler and make fun overrunning for 20 min Danny ?

if the flue operation is restricted its not by the book its having a affect on the boiler aps could be sticking on

thank you Danny ,as i was there not as a gas engineer just as a visitor do i have a legal obligation ????

good got have to go back there and give them ID warning ! hard to do but will have to as it puts them id with fumes not leaving the car port and creating pressure zone which fun can not over come ! dont like my job some time ....was there had a good BBQ and lots of beer and whisky and now go back and spoil there bank holiday with the Id paper

at least they wont die,thats what its all about safety,but they probably wont see it like that

i know ,as there was a builder and we all had a good fun about him had to do a exstantion to property and moove boiler as he just realised he can not closed the right hand side of car port ! and many question came my way as why this why that ...you know trying to keep it not to professional and trying to explain that there is regulations for a safety reason ....do they understand NOOOO

thank you so much ,ones again Danny !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
A
TRVs open? Any other valves been touched?
Replies
Views
Hello All- (Usual caveats apply: I am the...
Replies
Views
Back