Wall Mounted Electric Fire Under Boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Wall Mounted Electric Fire Under Boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,

I've converted half my out-house into a small office. It's getting rather cold in there now the temperature is starting to drop.

I want to wall mount an electric fire but the only space available is underneath my boiler.

I'm concerned this could be dangerous. Any advice is welcome.

Thanks,
Paul

IMG_1474.jpeg

Thanks for your reply.

I could, but I imagine it would cost much more to do this. I'm looking for a cheap solution.

Would it be safe to install an electric fire below the boiler?

If you look closely on the left you can see the edge of my desk.

So I'm unable to have the electric fire any further left. It will take up the entire width of the wall you see in the pic.

I am concerned that it is not safe but I'm no expert, hence coming to this forum for advice.

If you look closely on the left you can see the edge of my desk.

So I'm unable to have the electric fire any further left. It will take up the entire width of the wall you see in the pic.

I am concerned that it is not safe but I'm no expert, hence coming to this forum for advice.
It shouldn’t be an issue. The only thing that I can think of is heat rises so there may be some condensation on the pipes. Also if securing to the wall any!hidden pipes. Unless I’m forgetting anything

I would say no as there's a risk to melting the case of the boiler, seen it with a toaster below the boiler

Similar plumbing topics

External hounsfield heat only. If you really...
Replies
Views
I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
Turned out to be a dirty flame eye inside the...
Replies
Views
System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
Back