WANTED kane FGA | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss WANTED kane FGA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

justalex81

Gas Engineer
As above. it will be a backup for when mine is away for calibration etc. As this is a backup i'm not looking for anything fancy, just the basic 250 will do.

If you've got one you're looking to sell let me know.

Thanks

if you send yours to kane its normally back in 3-4 days anyhow and getting a 250 calbrated can cost over £200 a go

I live about 3 miles from kane in atherton. Can drop off in morning and collect at noon. If they busy they will loan one over the counter. :)

well aren't you a smug ****! lol

I looked into it. It's because the cell only lasts for 2 years in a 250, and the 455 has a 5 year cell.

Rather than but a second one that will also need to be calibrated why not borrow one from someone near you then you can lend them yours while theirs gets calibrated

I might be selling my 455 as I will need a 457 soon. It's 4 years old, so will need a new sensor I think at next service/calibration. Had it serviced/calibrated with Kane every year. Got all the certs.

If you send down to kane they are normally 2 day max they got mine on Wednesday and was back to me on Thursday. 100 sheets. I was going to buy one but what is the point I just never had anything gas wise for 2 days

Plumbase do a hire service for analysers. The rep called me once about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Id say recal at that price....as soon as it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, we have a sewage pump in a small septic...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello Sergiu I would use it, but it's hard to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks, that's what I'm hoping for. The main...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas...
Replies
Views
Back