Wanted, NVQ 2 experience after completing level 2 diploma | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Wanted, NVQ 2 experience after completing level 2 diploma in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all, im new to this site and know many people have probably been on here asking for experience and mates jobs. However here i am giving it a shot.
I left the military this year i traded as a vehicle mechanic and now working for a main dealer plant company.
I am just completing my diploma in plumbin g and heating through a private construction academy.
I am finding it hard to get contacts for my nvq experience as nobody wants to know which is understandable as blokes are busy or dont want a third wheel on the job.
I am determined to become a qualified plumber if there is any help around the South Wales area or if you can just give me advice it will be greatly apprechiated.
Please excuse the spelling
Cheers. Ben.

Hi all, im new to this site and know many people have probably been on here asking for experience and mates jobs. However here i am giving it a shot.
I left the military this year i traded as a vehicle mechanic and now working for a main dealer plant company.
I am just completing my diploma in plumbin g and heating through a private construction academy.
I am finding it hard to get contacts for my nvq experience as nobody wants to know which is understandable as blokes are busy or dont want a third wheel on the job.
I am determined to become a qualified plumber if there is any help around the South Wales area or if you can just give me advice it will be greatly apprechiated.
Please excuse the spelling
Cheers. Ben.
Spelling errors we are used to Ben and generally unless refering to tools are ignored.

What do you need experience in

TBH your best option is to start at the bottom as a mate once you pass and work your way up

The problem your finding / getting is you have no experience/ on the job

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all am new on here. I've passed my level 2...
Replies
Views
Any plumbers on here from the Nottingham Area...
Replies
Views
J
Hi I am a female and I've recently completed...
Replies
Views
Joop Ford
J
Back