wanted superfire 2 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss wanted superfire 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine starting to come a part , using the spear one now but need to have a spear ready again ! Do you all have two like me ?

can you get me one pls Lee pls pls pls :)

what freeze kit did you get ,and why ?

I use rothenberger the foam one with the spray

You can have rad sizing calc pal , but not the gun it's my spare pm me you adi

I am register in plumb fix , will give them a call today ! As I need to get some short compact wood bits 25mm and 32 mm !

Gave my spare away to a mate. Was a bit pointless having it in fairness....the chances of it going wrong are slim.

Gave my spare away to a mate. Was a bit pointless having it in fairness....the chances of it going wrong are slim.

r you sure ? mine packed up before and good thing I had a spear in the van ! I always have one spear and I also have 2 spear sets of pipe cutters , spear set of grips

a picture speaks a thousand words lol , if you see what i mean

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120226_1.JPG
    Snapshot_20120226_1.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 22
r you sure ? mine packed up before and good thing I had a spear in the van ! I always have one spear and I also have 2 spear sets of pipe cutters , spear set of grips

if the police pull you , you will have some explaining to do with all them spears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
There's a rather excellent guide to the...
Replies
Views
Did you find a plumber. I have the same problem?
Replies
Views
Yes I'm basically using it as a programmer to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Rothenberger Rocal Pro 2 Powerflusher. Best...
Replies
Views
Back