Wanted - Van - South East area | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Wanted - Van - South East area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

leek

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
After spending the day yesterday traipsing round what felt like every van garage in the south east, thought it may be worth an ask on here!

Must be reasonable condition, preferably dispatch size ish, around the 5k mark.

If anyone is or knows anyone selling one would be very grateful.

Thanks Lee.

Don`t supose you noted a decent low roof swb tranist under 3-4k ? Getting brain ache from looking.

You s/e rpm thought you worked for a firm that

Fed up of moving stuff from van to car 4/5 times a week for my own customers and recent reshuffle in office means all the good un`s have gone and left with monkeys on peanuts now so planing ahead.

I've got a swb transit for sale 09 plate 127k on it. It's the 280 model (2.8 ton) the egr valve has been un plugged as needs attention but vehicle working fine without it but it would need sorting before mot. Not a bad motor seen a lot worse selling for ALOT more.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Guess it`s not the same as the VW Golfs with the egr between the air intake and the black box where you just unclip it and put a new one in for £60 then?

Thanks but really looking for less mileage tbh.

No it's not that simple. But a bath overnight in thinners should see it working again I just haven't got the time to do it

I'm selling a Vauxhall Combo. Reliable van but got quite a few niggly little bits that aren't 100%. Silly things really, nothing major. About 108,000 on it, service history for last 3 years that I've owned it.

Not looking for silly money, I've a new van so it's just sitting there..

Sorry rpm - kind of ignored the transits as I had one before and didn't get on with it, it's just a total pain in the proverbial looking for vans.

Masood, got a combo at the minute too but looking for something a bit bigger. Thanks though.

Thanks for that Ch4, went up there week before last. They had a good range but nothing quite right but it's not far for me to keep popping over to look. They seemed to have a lot of RSPCA vans which were a bit battered!

Still on the lookout but getting sidetracked by customers who either want the earth for no money or get the work done and just don't get round to paying. It always surprises me that - you wouldn't go into Sainsburys, get all your shopping to the checkout and expect to be able to pay in a few weeks at your convenience. Ah well have a few really nice ones too so that makes up for it!

No worries mate, I had to go to Cambridge to get my Van as there was nothing local.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Try http://www.swapz.co.uk/
Replies
Views
Mikey456
M
Thanks, Iso, for the opportunity. If this...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back