Warm water in hot water header tank | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Warm water in hot water header tank in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all
I have a problem with my hot water header tank getting warm water into it from the bottom of the header tank (not the hooked overflow/expansion pipe. Hence the header tank then reaches the overflow level and the overflow trickles out.
I have changed the ball valve washers thinking it was that but within half an hour of turning my hot water on the pipe at the bottom of the header tank starts feeding warm water into the header tank and hence the level raises.
The header tank is in the attic above second floor. The hot water cylinder (storage) is on 1st floor and boiler on ground floor. I believe this is an indirect system.
Any suggestions gratefully received?

Similar plumbing topics

Ensure you check out the pump setting before...
Replies
Views
G
Could be one of a number. Need to know what...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Unfortunately I have! Twin immersion with a...
Replies
Views
Back