Warmflow 70/90 Boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Warmflow 70/90 Boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trrence

Hi

I have a problem that with the CH turned off but the DHW resevoir thermostat turned on at the front of the boiler it has suddenly started to heat all the radiators in the house and the boiler is obviously constantly firing up to keep the tank hot. It has been losing pressure for a while but I think that is due to a faulty air bleed valve. Can anyone advise please?

I have now managed to trace the fault to the fact that the radiators are getting their hot water from the CH return into the boiler so they are feeding in reverse. However when the heating is switched of and the CH turned on it works the correct way around. Can anyone help please as it is driving me nuts?

I have now managed to trace the fault to the fact that the radiators are getting their hot water from the CH return into the boiler so they are feeding in reverse. However when the heating is switched of and the CH turned on it works the correct way around. Can anyone help please as it is driving me nuts?

Sounds like the solenoid for your CH is stuck open - allowing the hot water from the pump to pass??

Jim, thanks for responding.

I did find the fault in the end, it turned out that this boiler has 2 non-return valves fitted in the dual pump housing. The CH valve was stuck open after a summer of no use so it was just a case of flushing the system through and stripping the valves out and replacing. Job done for under a tenner which was a relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
B
No the installers need to come out
Replies
Views
Great summary and well done for getting it...
Replies
Views
I don't believe moving the manual lever over...
Replies
Views
Back