warmflow combi boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss warmflow combi boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gronko

Hi there i'm looking for some advice regarding my Warmflow oil combi boiler, ModelC90HE
The hot water works ok but the central heating fails to come on line.
I have bled all the radiators and the pressure gauge on the boiler is reading 1-1.5 bar.
A friend who is a plumber believes it could be the diverter valve?
Does this boiler have a diverter valve, and is it likely to be this? and if so any ideas where i can get one?
Any advice is greatfully accepted as a cold house, two kids under 3 = one wife giving me a serious hard time!
Many thanks
Paul

After a pretty torid day have managed to volts check everything and all is ok.
The problem turns out to be the remote thermostat not cnnecting to the remote sensor.
The sensor and boiler are in the garage and programmer in the hallway.
If i take the programmable thermostat into the garage the two units 'connect' and the boiler fires up.
The thermostat had recent new batteries and i,ve changed them again but still will only work when units next to each other.
The unit is a T105 Sunvic progammable, do you have any idea if its best to change the reote thermostat or the receiver? if so could you recommend a local supplier? I am living just outside Yeovil.
Many thanks
Paul

I would change both for a different make or are they still guarenteed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
I don't believe moving the manual lever over...
Replies
Views
Bypass issue? I would certainly call Veissmann...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
Thanks, so i need another one?...otherwise the...
Replies
Views
Back