Warmflow external oil fired boiler wont switch off | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Warmflow external oil fired boiler wont switch off in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

challslot

Hi,
I've a Warmflow oil fired boiler in my garage. Its been working fine up to the cold snap about a month ago. The boiler keeps firing up even with the controller switched to off, and removed from the wall mounting. the only way to stop the boiler firing up throughout the day is to switch off the mains supply. In making a few checks to identify the problem I noted the Drayton MA1 Actuator was jammed as the indicator arm had snapped and fallen inside. I have taken it apart and removed the debrise, could this be the problem.
Any pointers would be greatly appreciated, I'm a mechanical engineer and can fix most things given basic instruction.
Thanks, Peter.

Its not a problem its got a frost etat to stop it frezzing up!

Leave the power on to avoid problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Yes everything worked fine before. Is there a...
Replies
Views
How recent is recent? What paperwork have you...
Replies
Views
Yes put this to on all the time and retest
Replies
Views
Hi mundungus How did your boiler problem get...
Replies
Views
schubes18
S
There's nothing wrong with external boilers...
Replies
Views
Back