warranty on boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss warranty on boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gaspastemania

Have stated on previous contracts that i'm currently installing various worcesters on contract , however on the contract i am on i am not being supplied with a prv,non return nor shock arrestor for the cold supply .This is mainly due to the fact majority of the main is not accessable due to pipes behind units etc.
Yesterday i was told by an engineer from another company that this will void the warranty as its not installed to manufacturers spec ,is this correct???

only if mains inlet pressure is above boiler manufacturers spec you should test later on in day when pressure is always higher if so fit presure reducer valve

Last edited:
Pressure could be upgrade later on in year so testing at time if installation could still be incorrect i'd fit one just to be on the safe side.

Thats our moto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks. Surely some damage has already been...
Replies
Views
No they just do the address, thank goodness...
Replies
Views
The radiator heating temperature for a...
Replies
Views
WPJ Plumbing
W
hi, there was a leak in the boiler from the...
Replies
Views
I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
Back