Washing machine install - taping pipes to side | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Washing machine install - taping pipes to side in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Hello. I have a little problem with my integrated washing machine Unfortunately it overhangs the rest of my units by just a few mm.

To create a bit more space, I've taped the pipes to the side of the washing machine. See pics here:

Washing machine Washing machine

I know this isn't ideal but, short of getting a different machine that fits properly, I can't do much else to get it level.

So, how problematic is this likely to be? I've run one wash and it seems to be okay. Its a Neff, if that makes a difference (I'm hoping good build quality means I may be able to get away with this).

They should be fine but keep an eye on them

Top elbow/ bend is a little sharp however should be fine. Nothing to keep an eye on there.

Thank you. By keep an eye, do you mean for the rest of the life of the machine? Or run a few rest cycles and see what happens?

Few cycles

Similar plumbing topics

Hello where are you located ?
Replies
Views
  • Question
You need a mcalpine V33WM, the site won't let...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks, that's what I'm hoping for. The main...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Your trap might be leaking, if that's the case...
Replies
Views
That's my next job - lift the nearby lid up...
Replies
Views
Back