Watchman Plus Reset even after batter change | Oil and Solid Fuel Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Watchman Plus Reset even after batter change in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Watchman Plus plug monitor showing “r” so replaced 4 x AAA in power tube and measured 6.3V at connector. After switch on, monitor displays serial number then remains on “r”. I have carried out battery replacement before, with no problems.

Any ideas where to look next? Cheers

The 'instructions' I've seen suggest a wait between taking old batteries out and putting in new, and also leaving the monitor off while this is done:
There is some sense to this to ensure unit starts up from a full reset.
Of course you may have done this already!

Similar plumbing topics

@ShaunCorbs - the heating engineer who will be...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, thought I's just close this out with...
Replies
Views
W
So this was the single channel. I've plumbed...
Replies
Views
woodstockGaz
W
D
we are good but not that good as sometimes you...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
T
You need a gsr in to look at your boiler. We...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back