water bill | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss water bill in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Just got my Anglian water bill for the year ahead : £564,58 for two adults and 1 kid age 4 !

how much do you pay for your water ?

Seems gas is cheaper then water , and it never stop raining !!!

A couple of weeks ago I posted about a problem trying to find a leak that didn't seem to exist even though the water meter kept on turning when everything was isolated. Her water bill was the same as your bill *every quarter!* That's for one lady and her teenage daughter.

I still haven't found a leak, dripping float valve in the cistern, dripping tap or any sign of a leak anywhere, either...

my wife does too , but now on my own so have to deal with it + sorting out all the bills for gas and electricity send by BG
she gave them the accurate reading and they still add on like 20-50 units and also £5 for late payment ........ just spend 45 min on the phone to sort this out

I think we pay around £35 per month, may be slightly lower or higher, haven't checked for a while. That's for unlimited water for 2 of us (and a rabbit) as we don't have a water meter, so for the year about £420.

Plumbers should be excused from paying water bills.

Try and beat £203 for gas and £153 for electric.

That's per month.

:-$
I can beat that, I don't have a gas supply and pay on average £10 a week for electricity.

Similar plumbing topics

I
  • Question
Not normally as the stop tap is before the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sounds to me that the 15mm pipe that you are...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
Under the Energy Price Cap rates from 1...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back