Water coming through old heating pipes in floor | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Water coming through old heating pipes in floor in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Hello, I was hoping that I could get some advice.

I have previously had a large leak somewhere in my central heating system which we could not locate.

As such we have fitted new pipes to the whole system, dropping them from the ceiling to the downstairs.

The old pipes that run under the concrete floor have been cut off, however they still seem to have water in them and water seems to be coming out of them. None of these pipes are still connected to the water inlets.

How would I get rid of this problem? Could I drain the water out with a pump (as it is in the pipes below the concrete) or shall I just fill the holes in with cement? I really don’t want the water coming up once the carpets are down.

Please go easy on me as I’m very new to all this. Thank you in advance for any advice.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Best you contact Daikin and see what they say...
Replies
Views
K
  • Question
Need to be paint suitable for wet environments...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you for the detailed reply. Yes it’s...
Replies
Views
T
  • Question
Thank you. Good to hear this from someone who...
Replies
Views
TAGolko
T
  • Question
Just screwdrivers. Although it’s wise to back...
Replies
Views
Back