Water cylinder pump problem | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Water cylinder pump problem in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

G

gudu

Hello,

The pump from my hot water cylinder has started making the noise it makes when running on and off continually, even when no taps are running.

I left it for hours but it's still doing it. Turning it off and on again at the wall also hasn't helped.

I've uploaded a video showing the problem:

Does anyone have any ideas what the problem may be , please?

Is there anything running in the vid (only ask as I can hear water running ??)

The dripping is the cold water storage tank filling up. I'll have another look for any leaks any where.

Unless you have just run some water shouldn't be dripping

Could be a leak somewhere

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I used wd40’s silicone spray version
Replies
Views
  • Question
A very rough calculation maybe using a UPS 3...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ya, they said the fact the anti-vibration...
Replies
Views
  • Question
There's no leaks anywhere above it. The water...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Did you leave it an hour to heat up ?
Replies
Views
Back