Water hammer arestor | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Water hammer arestor in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Where is best to put a water hammer arrestor for a shower? As close to the shower as possible, closer to the water source or anywhere on the run of pipe???
The pipe work right next to the shower is tiled over
Suggestions and thoughts please.
Thanks

My first message was based on someone else's words. Having looked at the problem there is a rattling from the hot water pipe only for the first 30 seconds to a minute of the shower running. If you let the shower run wait for the rattling to stop, turn the shower off then on, the rattling doesn't happen. When you leave it for a minute and turn it back on the pipe rattling happens again. Why would this be?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Definitely worth checking the clipping...
Replies
Views
Probably your main stopcock is not fitted the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Not to my knowledge but they're not things I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I would of clipped the pipework but it is...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Depends what you have now, put a picture so we...
Replies
Views
Back