Water Hammer on washing Machine | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Water Hammer on washing Machine in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Have a problem with water hammer on washing machine, solved it for a bit with a mini rester been thro 2 seem to only last a year or so and expensive. So purchased a 1/2" T and a 0.16L mini expansion vessel and T what pressure should it be set at? When I first used machine it seemed ok then few days later rather than a thud its sounds like someone hitting a pan with a wooden spoon. Also the washing machine isolation valve has a non return the mini rester went between washing machine and the isolation valve with the mini expansion this is T in before the washing machine isolator is this part of the problem?

The plumbing config - Incoming main goes to outside taps then via a megaflow 3 bar pressure reducing valve to Hot water tank and T off to all sinks/shower and washing machine etc

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
You need a mcalpine V33WM, the site won't let...
Replies
Views
  • Question
When speedfit came out they one made that type...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I would of clipped the pipework but it is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, I have this as well. I called a plumber...
Replies
Views
Pritesh Patel
P
K
  • Question
Thank you, I'll get one
Replies
Views
Katie123
K
Back