water heater for two basins | Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss water heater for two basins in the Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's area at Plumbers Forums

A

amg2121

We have inherited an inline water heater that is used to provide hot water for two hair salon basins (mostly only one in use) its never been very sucessfull and it now takes ages some times to cut in...I would like to change to a small immersion type it would have to fit in an ordinary kitchen unit cupboard ..We have mixer type taps in the basins with a spray nozzle. we get hot and cold at basin and mix it so its two outlets from the heater...I have asked two plumbers but they want me to fit an enormous tank...I dont have the room and I really dont use very much water at a time any suggestions please...

for the tank you are wanting you would also need a feed & expansion tank if you have no room for these then the other option is fit a new inline heater

Upvote 0
thanks for reply I have water supply to inline in the same position that I want the new heater and a plumber fitted an expansion tank a few months ago to try to solve my problem...can you suggest a particular heater, I should be asking all this of a local plumber but the two I have used seem uninterested and say youl need a big tank..Icant see how I need a big tank Im not going to bath there? just one hairwash every half hour at the most..

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

R
  • Question
I suspect that the macerator activation is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
There's no leaks anywhere above it. The water...
Replies
Views
  • Question
https://myenergi.info/viewtopic.php?p=87432#p87432
Replies
Views
  • Question
I think you need to check the unit has failed...
Replies
Views
Murdoch
M
  • Question
Yes that would work in my opinion not a expert...
Replies
Views
Back