water heater or boiler ? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss water heater or boiler ? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetheplumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
answering a previous thread made me think, rehema say there combi can be used as a water heater this is because like the old saunier duvals and some wb's it only has one heat exchanger
since there mainly a thing of the past i didnt take water heaters as an element on my last training
can i fit one if im not connecting heating to it ?

I suppose thats a question to ask direct to GSR, although saying that they are bound to not give you a straight answer. Its all a bit daft with all these seperate elements. I would probably fit it without even thinking about it. (Im only registered with my company and not for my own business).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

PH is 7.5. Chloride is 194. The last water...
Replies
Views
R
Wb 4000 recently installed, and just balanced...
Replies
Views
Return temperature
R
  • Question
I've seen something like that. I measured the...
Replies
Views
Have you turned the thermostat up, or checked...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi guys the gas engineer came and fixed it -...
Replies
Views
Back