water heater | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss water heater in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Was at a job today in a hairdressing salon repairing a leak on water basin wheni finished and chatting to one of the hair dressers i noticed a water heater on the wall behind her .
was an andrews wh42 if i recall no compartment boxing had a nosey for any ventilation couldnt see any only openable windows , first thought is this illegal as in a public place , hairdryers /steamy hot water all day long and no vents any thoughts lads?

heres a pic of it

Attachments

• 20130904_145221.jpg
    20130904_145221.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 76

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yeah, I guess I'll wait until I can contact my...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It's been sized to reheat in one hour or...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi I have a small semi-detached and it is...
Replies
Views
M
  • Question
Hurrah Shaun get the beers out pal, having a...
Replies
Views
V
J
  • Question
Just a thought, remember to check your mains...
Replies
Views
Deaf Cat
D
Back