water heaters | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss water heaters in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

stored one best and easiest to squeeze in, however talk to the teacher involved and you may well find that a smaller one will do and that they might be hapy with direct immersion cyl athats cheaper to buy and install. After all how often is the class used on a daily basis etc etc. Only saying this as I have had a small 70ish litre cyl installed in 2 classrooms previously that worked ok, as they may well have a dishwasher as well!

when hyou said 14 draw offs I thought you were talking hotel and either of your examples would have been fine, not needed for classroom work though (I only know as I was school bursar for 6 years:) )

Last edited by a moderator:

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
That's not what I meant. Are the hot and cold...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Get a gas fitter to come and take a look at...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello all I'm replacing 2 unvented cylinder a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Wow, it sounds like you had quite an...
Replies
Views
  • Question
For a drain valve?
Replies
Views
Back