Water & Heating not working at the same time | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Water & Heating not working at the same time in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

D

Daksha Pandya

What could be the issue if my heating and water cannot work at the same time. I have changed the programme clock (twice) but cannot see what the issue is? Any help appreciated

Hi
What programmer have you got ? make / model. Do you know what control system you have got, has it got motorized valves (two, one on the heating pipe & one going to the cylinder or have you got a 3 port one ??)

was it ever working properly?
why did you change the programmer?

as suggested the more information you give the more chance of getting help

What you got and what you not got daksha? Heating no water, water no heating or only one or the other!

Hi I just have either water or heating, not both at the same time. I have a Potterton boiler and I have had issues with this over a period of time with probably similar problems. I have spent a lot of money having had the controller, programmer and pump being changed.

Hi
We are all good engineers here with loads of experiences the one thing, as far as I know, nobody has is a crystal ball, you have got to help us out hear with a bit more info !!
What model is your Potterton boiler there must be hundreds or thousands out there. Did it ever work properly ??? What type of Drayton 3 port, model ?? is it mid position ??
More info or photos & we can help otherwise we are all in the dark.

Similar plumbing topics

Looks that way, a multimeter would tell alot...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you. Worked a treat,
Replies
Views
S
Type of boiler, did it all work before new...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back