Water pressure in boiler too high | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Water pressure in boiler too high in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikebytheocean

The pressure in my lpg boiler is normally around 1 bar. The other day I noticed it had dropped to .75 bar. I topped it up to 1 bar. When I checked the next day it had gone up to 2.5 bar. and when I checked outside it was venting water. I bled the radiators; there was a lot of air in one and I have since run off some water from a rad, yet the pressure remains the same with water venting outside. Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks

most likely you have left the filling loop open, it is recommended that the filling loop is left disconnected and only to connect it when filling up then d/c again to prevent stuff like this happening, you could damage your system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

the pressure of my boiler looks unstable...
Replies
Views
You might have a EV (expansion vessel)...
Replies
Views
The filling loop maybe in the old airing...
Replies
Views
That means you have a leak as the system...
Replies
Views
You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
Back