Water Softener | The Welcome Wagon :) | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Water Softener in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all,

My name is Richard, I'm a reasonably practical chap and not afraid to give most things a try (except perhaps electronics, ahich have always confused the life out of me!) but spend most of my, now plentiful, free time in my workshop playing with my (very) small fleet of vintage and classic cars.

I'm more commonly found on welding and car related forums but I'd like to ask a question here if you'll permit me. I did do a quick search of your Forum but didn't find anything that covered my problem which I'll post about in the appropriate area.

Best Regards,

Richard.

hello and welcome

Hi Lou,

I've only just seen this whilst logging in to advise that I have now got a functioning water softener again.

I posted a query in the appropriate section and received some excellent advice.

So yes, all sorted, and thank you.

Richard.

Similar plumbing topics

Agree completely. I learn't loads, in a nice...
Replies
Views
M
AW hell what's the cost of a filter, £70 and...
Replies
Views
happyflyer
H
P
Thanks again gasman, yes, that was the problem...
Replies
Views
plasticbertrand
P
Back